Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mosaic Joins BidClerk Network

Midwest Mosaic, Inc. just joined bidclerk.com, the construction search engine. Mosaic's affiliation with bidclerk is one of strategic marketing importance.

For LOTC's like me, there are so many ways to market our services. For instance, lettering your van, setting up a website (blogging will suffice), or mass mailing a brochure, and so on. You really can't go wrong so long as your approach is a good fit for your target customer and an effective use of your precious investment capital. No matter how you choose and how much you choose to spend, you will soon be out of business if you do not pay attention to your firm's marketing.

Subscribing to a construction news service is one marketing approach of which I am very comfortable. It provides me with access up coming bidding opportunities on projects of all sizes throughout my geographic area as well as a list of my potential customers also bidding on that project. The bidders are my customers and plans and specs in the bid opportunities are my targets, this is also known as plan and spec work.

For about the last three months I have been considering a subscription to one of the many construction news outlets out there. Of all the choices, I liked bidclerk best. For one low price, they give me access to the entire U.S., if I need it. I doubt I will, but anyway its good to know they go where I want to go.

I have 20 plus years experience with plan and spec work. In my time I have seen the state of the art move from physical plan rooms with secret passwords, to microfilm machines, to the early days of ftp data exchanges to where we are now - search engines with social media components...bidclerk. I guess you could say I am an expert on the subject. One thing I do know is I have fed my family on plan and spec work for a long time, and now I am pleased to be affiliated with bidclerk.com

Happy Tiling!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment